Friday, October 31, 2008

FOUR DAYS TO DECIDE


How will you travel to the polls on Election Day: November 4, 2008? When you look back years from now to recall the day American History was changed forever, what details will you share? Will you say, "On November 4, 2008, I made a conscious effort to be part of history. I decided that I would leave my car at home. I chose to WALK to the polls"?
Or, will you say, "I BICYCLED to demonstrate that 2 mile ride is faster, easier, healthier, and cleaner than driving the same distance"?
Perhaps your work and family schedule, distance from work, and other factors make biking or walking difficult, dangerous, or impractical, so you decide to use public transportation. Call BARTA today to make sure you have access to a bus route that gets you safely from work to the polls and home again. Make how you travel part of your story.
If you must drive your own car to the polls...make sure you fill it with coworkers and friends -- and VOTE ON NOVEMBER 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment