A one-day professional development experience for K-8
Health and PE Educators
Where and when:
March 20, 2012
8 AM – 3:00 PM
BCIU Education Centre
2101 Centre Avenue (Route 61)
Reading, PA 19605
Obtain 6 Act 48 hours
Receive new PDE lessons for life-long fitness
Augment your school’s wellness plan
Substitute teacher costs reimbursed to your district
No cost to participate
Bring your walking shoes- - this is an active workshop!
Instructions for Registering on MyLearningPlan:
· Go to www.berksiu.org
· Click on the “Quick Links” drop down box toward the top of the main page.
· Choose “MyLearningPlan” from the list.
· Select Step 1: “Click here to view course catalog”.
· Events are in order by dates. Scroll down to “date of event” or enter the title in the “Search Term” box. Then click “View Now”
· Choose “title of event” session by clicking on the course title for course description and enrollment information.
· Select “Click to Enroll” and then choose the link that applies to you. Example, “I’m a new user”.
· Enter your information as instructed.
The Safe Routes Berks educational program is funded in part through a Transportation Enhancement grant from the Federal Highway Administration - U.S. Department of Transportation, through the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and the Reading Area Transportation Study.