Saturday, September 25 is National Public Lands Day. The event at Blue Marsh will start at Vista Pavilion at 8:30 a.m. and will run to 3:30 p.m.
Activities will include the following:
- Trail Work Project
- Litter Pick-up - Kirsten Stump, Blue Marsh Cachers, meeting at Sheidy Boat Ramp
- Hawk Watch led by Joan Silagy - 8:30 a.m. at State Hill Boat Launch Vista
- Fishing Activities, Dry Brooks Boat Launch, 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon, Bob Lyon and Roger Mallon
- Bicycle Ride, Walk Bike Berks, Connector Trail 9:00 a.m.
- Trail Walk, connector Trail, Becky Richards, Berks County Parks, and Kathy Grim, Corps of Engineers
- Blood Pressure Screenings, St. Joseph's Hospital
- Camping, Boy Scout Troop 430, 9:30 a.m. at Vista Pavilion
- Dancing, Lenape Northeast Woodlands Alliance, Elizabeth Belk, Vista Pavilion
- Outdoor Crafts
- Frisbee Golf
- Scavenger Hunt
I hope all of you can make it. Thank you for all of your support!