Monday, May 12, 2008

Thank You Reading Eagle

The Reading Eagle was kind enough to post a reminder message in today's paper for us.

5/12/2008
Meeting set
Members of WalkBikeBerks plan to meet Tuesday with the Berks County Planning Commission to discuss the county’s bicycle and pedestrian plan, which calls for road improvements to accommodate cyclists and walkers. The meeting, set for 7 p.m. in Birdsboro Borough Hall, is open to the public.

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=91572

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15/5/08

    I came across the article in the Reading paper on Thursday May 14th. I think this is a great idea. I have been unable to ride my bike to work because there is no way to get across the Schuykill river without going 20 miles out of my way. Well done. I will be joining.

    ReplyDelete